Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 31, 2012


Hey all! I'm back. So i told you guys 3 days but i ended up staying 4. My mom accidentally booked the plane tickets on the 28 instead of on the 29 and she realized this like two hours before we left the hotel to the airport (THANK GOD!) so instead of leaving on the 29 like we should have, we had to come back on the 30, which was yesterday. Unfortunately, I was dead beat after being stuck in a plane for 7 hours with my annoying jerk of a brother so i didn't get to blog yesterday. Today, I was kinda sick so i didn't go to school. Basically, I have A LOT of makeup work to do, so I'd better get started. My brother got over his stupid attitude thing about two days into the trip, but i guess i should be grateful he got over it at all. So here I am trying to blog and do my homework at the same time. I gotta make up two tests, and i have a book report due Monday and i also have a bio test tommorow. GREAT, right?! Alright guys, Gotta go, my work is waiting. See ya.

Edited @ 5:36

Oh, YEAH! I forgot telling you guys about the wedding. It was great and i really had fun staying at a hotel for a couple of days. My stupid cousin came, but i mean we all had fun and stuff playing Poker. So yeah, that's how it all went.

PS: Again, I have another blog called PR&J that you can visit @: hahamazing1998.blogspot.com
It's just a Romeo and Juliet project but it does have a few good poems and stuff. I hope you go visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment